Okay when I read the announcement that was one of my first concerns. So I tested it and guess what, it’s super easy to import them over. Here is how.
On the last day of use of your Windows 10 tablet do the following...
1) Open JW App (On the Windows 10 tablet)
2) Tap the “GEM”
3) Tap the cloud in upper right with the up & down arrows.
4) Tap “Create Backup” (take note of where you saved the backup.
5) Either A) Connect the Android tablet to your Windows 10 table via USB cable or B) use a USB drive, stick it in the Windows 10 tablet.
6) Copy and transfer the Backup file to the Android device or USB drive. If you used a USB drive stick that into the Android tablet after the transfer is complete.
7) Take note of where you placed the backup of the JW App on the Android tablet, maybe put it in the “Download” folder.
8) Ensure the JW App is installed and ALL publications downloaded including the Study Bible. You can download the videos later. But for the restore to work at least the publications have to be downloaded.
9) From the Android tablet open the JW App
10) Tap the “GEM”
11) Tap the cloud with the up & down arrows
12) Tap “Restore”
13) Navigate to where you saved the Backup tap it
14) Confirm the restore option.
15) You’re done.
Remember if you made any notes in the JW App on the Android tablet the restore will delete those notes in favor of the restore. You can only choose one. So if you start to use an Android tablet and then later copy your notes from Windows 10, you will loose one in favor of the other.