Although what I'm about to write will only matter to a few, it made a bid difference for me. And I am not writing this to have an effect on anyone's choice. It is very simple if anyone finds objection simply click off the page.
There were 4 points that came to my attention that had a serious affect on my choice.
1) In a recent GB update on JW Broadcasting a member of the GB mentioned that most of the staff at all 4 complexes in NY were vaccinated. This includes, Wallkill, Warwick, Patterson and Fishkill. So it is likely the entire GB is vaccinated and all the helper staff and most of the all the Friends who work at the complexes.
Jehovah stated that as a whole the Organization would be protected and not come to harm, not individuals but the Earthly part of the Organization would not come to harm. So now the entire workforce and the ones taking the lead are vaccinated. If the mRNA vaccine was harmful, Jehovah would not have allowed this.
2) If the mRNA vaccine was harmful and could cause damage to the body or mind, Satan would have taken advantage of the entire staff at all 4 complexes getting vaccinated and would have done all he could have to destroy the Organization.
3) In the GB update the Brother mentioned that they put it in prayer to Jehovah about getting enough vaccine to vaccinate everyone at all 4 complexes, during a time when the vaccine was difficult to get. Not only did they get enough vaccine, they got the medical staff to administer it. This brought to mind Brother Rutherford's coal test. If Jehovah wanted the HQ moved back to NY in 1919 could enough coal be obtained to do so. Jehovah provided it, far more than they could have thought they would get.
4) Lastly, we had a Brother from Patterson give out PT one Sunday, he was very well known in our Hall. He shared with us that 95% of the staff at all four complexes were vaccinated. That is a very high number, but what of the other 5%? Well Fishkill is the retirement complex and some there may have serious health conditions that prevents them from getting the vaccine. Also some have cancer and some cancer treatments will prevent ones from getting the vaccine. Although I do not know all the 5% reasons it is logical to assume that some fall into the medical category.
With these 4 points in mind I got my 2nd shot, because for me I have trust and faith that Jehovah will not take His Organization down a wrong or deadly path, and do something that can END the preaching work or destroy the entire staff. That would not be a logical God.
I shared these points with my wife and after many prayers she came home one day with a band aid on her arm. Not all will agree with my view on the above, each must make his own choice, but they are points to consider.