There is a serious disclaimer from him, read it, you are seriously doing this at your own risk.
Disclaimer: This repair involves advanced micro-soldering techniques. And you could run the risk of destroying your Bios chip. Perform this repair at your own risk.
1. Remove back cover and unplug the battery.
2. Remove the shield covering the processor and memory.
3. Locate the Bios chip in the smaller field under the shield.
4. The bios will be marked: Winbond 25Q64FW1G
Photos 2 & 3
- After you have shorted all three pins, the tablet should boot into bios.
6. Once in Bios, go to Intel PTT settings in Security and turn it off. That is TPM2 settings.
8. Restart tablet and reinstall OS.
9. Be sure to desolder wire and then re-assemble.
Photos 5; 6 & 7