For a limited time AMAZON.COM is running a sale on "THE BOY IN THE WOOD" eBook version for $0.99 Cents. Gets yours today. Get in Cyber line right now for your copy. YA!
I am sending copies of "The Boy in The Wood" to the Okmulgee Oklahoma Public Library, the Okmulgee High School and the El Dorado Kansas public Library. I am also sending a copy of "David's mark" to the Alta Loma (Santa Fe) Texas Public Library. It is of course up to the preview of those library's to place them on the shelf. I am hoping this will boost sales.
Well book sales are not what I thought they would be at this point. "The Boy in The Wood" I thought would be selling much better as the reviews on it have been awesome. People tell me they love it. So why such low sales? Don't know.
So give it a try.
The following images are in relation to the book "David's mark". I struggled with posting some due to "family" issues, but opted to black out areas.
1) Me and "Little Nate" my best friend at age 4-5. My 5th BD.
2) The red and white swing set that died of rust. The girl is my sister "Holly"
3) My 6th BD, the day before the storm.
4 & 5) The last two photos I have of a series taken of me.
6) Xmas of 1973, no Ken Doll. Charles on the floor.
7) I included this for an obvious reason. I am sitting on my dad's lap (Doc) at age 61/2. I have returned to sucking my thumb.
8) Me at age 7
9 & 10) Me in Texas age 8
11) Age 9 to 10.
12) From the Cover of "The Boy in The Wood"
13) About age 10-11
14-17) Grandma's house 1990
19-25 & 27) Report cards from Alta Loma Texas
26) Extract from Baby Book
28) Kindergarten graduation
29) In front of Budweiser horses
30) With Grandma on my 1st BD, girl is "Holly" in book.
31-36) Letters mom wrote to her sister 1973.
37 & 38) Robestown Texas, Silver Dollar Motel
39) Inside Grandma's house. This is important because I still have dreams/nightmares about this house as being the only safe place for me and I can't keep the door closed, the door in the photo.
40) The stone fireplace in Charles' house 1973.
41) Me "Walnut Ok" 1972
42) St Antony's Catholic Church.
Remaining, photos of me.
I have uploaded the correct files for "The Boy in The Wood". The print edition should be ready by Monday.
I did a re-read of the printed edition of "The Boy in The Wood" and noticed a few misused words that have two meanings. I have also noted errors in dropped words or letters. Over the weekend I will be making adjustments and upload the file Monday to the printers. The changes will not alter the story line at all, but just the errors.
I was tossed in the snow in my underwear for peeing the bed. ~ From "David's mark" http://tinyurl.com/pl26ma6
"Doug" did everything he could to stop me from peeing the bed. At 7 he had me tossed in several inches of snow from this location.
DeWayne Watts: I started out writing short stories and poetry. Some of which was published in the 1980's. I have parts of 5 novels written and have completed 2 novels. I have been married over 25 years and raised 2 wonderful sons who have been a great addition to the human family.
Follow me on GOODREADS
The 3 Novels/Books Written By DeWayne Watts
Click Title to But the Book.
"The Boy in The Wood"
Click Title To Buy The Book.